Kid friendly

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A funny ending to a not so funny beginning



What is a mama suppose to do?!?!

I am just going to start off and say it.... 
I was with OUT a toilet for 18 hours! From late Tuesday evening till Wednesday afternoon. And of course we (at this point in time) only have the one. What is a mama suppose to do?!?!

*Called the Husband - who was 5+ hours away, but told me what to do
*Watched a "how to" video on Youtube so I knew how to do what the husband told me to do
*Used what husband told me to use; how the video showed me to use it
*Considered calling plumber $$$
*Gave up and went to the lake :)

Then I got back from lake and called father who came over and got it unplugged!!!
Who of course, made the sly comment, 
"Well that took half an hour at $120 per hour with a minimum of an hour."
FUNNY!

The tools that were used got placed in the bathtub. GROSS! And of course, tonight, was bath night. I could have and did clean half the tub. I also, cleaned some of the "tools" that were used - plunger, bucket, toilet brush, and the trash can (because I was doing everything else, why not).  I wanted to allow these items to dry before I cleaned the other half of the tub. Well bath time rolled around and these were not dry when the kids were ready, so the following happened :) like I said "What is a mama suppose to do?"


Sink bath for All!





 Little guy thinking this is odd and the bubbles taste ok

smiles



Mr.Mans turn


bubble face



 And because I figured he was in there might as well put him to work


Aby also hopped in there. She had to cross her legs and in her words "I have to cross dem Eli, cause I too big....Cris Cross apple sauce"


Toilet got unplugged and cleaned, dishes got done, kids got cleaned, and some water went on the floor, so that got washed as well.

Funny end to a not so funny beginning

-Young Schumom





No comments:

Post a Comment