Kid friendly

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Major Camera malfunction

If never fails

NEVER! Whenever I need my camera for any sort of special occasion, be it a Birthday, Baptism, or Christmas there is no battery life, or I forget the memory card.  But on any other given day, the battery is full and I have 3 extra memory cards with me. Sometimes I can not believe my luck.

Well Dora was in town, and before she arrived at the "meet and greet" I snapped some pictures of the kids. Trying to capture those moments now before they are crabby teenagers :)

Aby, Quin (happily waiting ) & Eli (not happily waiting) for Dora

So happy, even though it was So hot outside!

My boys

The kids got some stickers and a freeze from Dora's Helpers


and then right when it was our turn to see Dora and I got the kids all sitting nice around her... the Camera dies!
 There was a HUGE line, almost 2 blocks long, therefore I didn't want to get my phone out or try to find someone else to take a picture of them with Dora.

She was overjoyed to see Dora, and HEY Boots was even there!

But

It never fails :)

-Young Schumom

No comments:

Post a Comment